It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving also known as "Black Friday Fuel Up" is about a week away! While fighting for a spot in line at your favorite stores to get first dibs on holiday essentials sounds like such an invigorating activity, online shopping is more my speed.
Apparently, YouTube beauty guru & friend in my head, Vicky Logan agrees! Utilizing her ever growing platform, Vicky gave her 200K subscribers eight helpful tips to shop online like a B-O-S-S!
No time to check the video? Don't worry -- we've got notes:
1. Google's a Go-To: (“Easiest way to find what you need”) Helps with searching for specific things, compare and contrast prices. You can even search for makeup dupes!!!
2. Amazon aka #ThePlug -- in Vicky's words: They’ve got ERYTHAAANG!!!
3-4. Know yourself x Know your wealth: (self) Its important to know your measurements, how things fit, the way certain fabrics move, etc. before purchasing #teamnoshipback || (wealth) Understand exchange policies. Fine print is a motha!
5. Couponing is LIFE: Try Retailmenot.com, Newsletter sign up;
**TRUE YOU tip** -- Google "___ coupons", being sure to fill in the blank with the retailer you're purchasing from
6. EBATES, The cashback kings: You will “make money spending money”
7. Shop Safely: Sign up for PAY PAL — they are clutch when it comes to credit card safety
8. Travel: Buy tickets on Mondays & Tuesdays — Expedia (THEY ARE ON EBATES TOO); travel protection is bae!